Thursday, January 15, 2009

Reward for a deed well done!




Feeling pretty good after having rescued Elizabeth, we went back to our room and decided to dress up for the first time and treat ourselves to a le diner francais! We were a little late for dining - 10 pm - late even for the French, so our choices were limited. We were referred to La Brasserie du Theatre - where the "food is very good and the prices not bad." (say eet wees a frensh accent). It was exactly what we wanted. Look at the glow of the place! And Richard, there was a whole cart devoted to Cognac - Remy XO and MANY I had never seen. We loved the life in the place and the sound of animated french voices surrounding us! (Not animated like cartoons - haha - animated as in lively!!!) :)






Please notice the AMAZING Profiteroles!!! Making sure I don't walk off all my weight!!! As if!!!

2 comments:

  1. hahahahaha, you are too cute. those "profitables", as don calls them, look amazing! and you both look beauuuutiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You do both look soooo beautiful and that restaurant looks so inviting~
    I am reading all of the blog this afternoon~ Cory told me about it~ I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear even more about it. When you write, it makes me feel like I am there and can picture it all (like poor Elizabeth's first family~yikes!!)
    I love you ~Marjie

    ReplyDelete