Thursday, January 15, 2009

A much nicer room!



Ok, so this room is MUCH more like it! Our first morning in Montpellier, I decided to move us out of the suite we had, so as to save $50/night. I asked for their cheapest rate - but the nicest room at that rate. Luckily, the guy at the hotel was from Canada and was very nice to us, so he told us about this room, which was the nicest of all the rooms at that rate. So, the next morning - I flew to get ready. I had to check out of our room by 11 am and then move all of our belongings to the new room. It took me four trips! AARRGHH!




I didn't have time to do my hair - so - Hello Heidi! BRAIDS! But, everyone liked them! So - there you have it! Nice room, eh? (As the Canadians would say!)








When I finished settling us in our new room, I had an hour to spare before meeting Jeni. I was in desperate need of some jus d'orange and a baguette. This was the sunny, warm place I found to spend an hour. Do you get the feel of the place?

4 comments:

  1. oh how fabulous!!! Oh it feels warm just looking at the photo...the kind of warm that you get just from the sun, when the air itself isn't warm. It looks like the perfect spot to sit and reflect...and perhaps people watch. xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shoot I forgot to tell you how adooooorable and beautiful you look in that photo!!! "(it's quite truuuuee, you know")

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Punkin! You are too Kind to your MaMere!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness!!I love that picture of you~you look like a teenage girl here! absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete